Along the way we dealt with unruly children, bad BO from fellow passengers, sleep deprivation, airline food, trying to decipher different languages based on Moni's knowledge of French, mine of Spanish, and our limited, combined knowledge of latin, uncomfortable airline seats, and many other travel woes.
Don't get me wrong, there were also some great moments as well. The Turkish man that shared pictures of his family with me on our flight from Moscow to Istanbul. The Air France worker who joked with us and told us that we had beautiful smiles and many other travelers that we met along the way. We wouldn't change any of it for the world to be where we are right now.
Desi and I have had a great time so far. I always carry music with me whenever I travel, I'm sure most of you do, so I put together this playlist inspired by being in Morocco. Enjoy!
1. Agnus Dei - Rufus Wainwright: https://youtu.be/DxWks0DOZrQ
2. As Time Goes By - Dooley Wilson: https://youtu.be/d22CiKMPpaY
3. Rock the Casbah - The Clash: https://youtu.be/bJ9r8LMU9bQ
4. Ne Me Quitte Pas - Nina Simone: https://youtu.be/0Q7w7gk1JhQ
5. As Far As Florence - Gabriel Yared (vocals by Marta Sebestyen) from The English Patient: https://youtu.be/WHm8yzC0uEs
6. Cosmic Love - Florence + the Machine: https://youtu.be/2EIeUlvHAiM
7. Calling You - Jevetta Steele: https://youtu.be/hPPS0_rqwcw
8. Where the Streets Have No Name - U2: https://youtu.be/3FsrPEUt2Dg
9. Outro - M83: https://youtu.be/UDoEqBas4Y0
10. Creator - Santogold: https://youtu.be/DJkWoAhSiZ4
We won't be posting any pics with this post, but please keep reading as we post about our adventures as we travel from Morocco, Egypt, Jordan, Dubai, and Russia. We can't wait to share them with you.